Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's My Birthday...Month!

Hello Everyone,

How's it going for you guys?   We've been doing pretty well and gearing up for Mom's visit.   She comes this Saturday and can't wait.  (Sandy, we wish you were joining her)  We have lots of fun things planned for when she arrives.  

In the meantime, we celebrated my birthday.  Woohoo, I survived another year and to me that's a fabulous reason to celebrate.   It was quite a bit different this year without friends and family so I'd have to say this was the first time I wasn't all that thrilled.  I could care less about my age.  It's just that the passing of another year reminds of all the great times I have had with all my fabulous friends, especially when celebrating my birthday.

It all started at the Casabar watching my Texans play some football the eve of my actual birthday and I was hush-hush about celebrating till my team disappointed me with a horrible loss.   I let the cat out of the bag that it was my birthday.   I couldn't contain myself any longer and Thank God the folks around us were awesome; we knew no one at the time but everybody likes a reason to party and wha-la...new friends.  














Since my spirit was down a bit, why not indulged in spirits of another kind that have uplifting properties?  They also have other properties that some of you may be familiar with, hence why you don't see anybody's name written by their pictures.   I can't remember their names!   How horrible is that?    It's not as bad as it sounds.   In general, Bob & I both are the worst at remembering peoples names, so we can't really place all the blame on the over consumption.  We'll catch their names next week.

As for the actual day of my birthday; we did nothing.  I had not partied like that in a very long time and didn't know what hit me that morning.   What's with the severe headache?   That doesn't happen to me or it hasn't till now.  Does that come with age or did I just have some really bad tequila?   Wow!   I lean highly toward the latter.  We'll save the nice dinner plans for when Mom gets here.   She'll like that.

  
I do want to thank everyone for the warm Birthday wishes.  I truly am blessed with great friends and a wonderful family.  My day was very special because of you.   So thank you very much!

  
Much love,
Bonnie.




Don't ask about the horns.  I have no idea what that was
about.  Other than I was partying like a rock star.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only think of one thing about the horns and its DIRTY LA LA LA LA LA