Friday, April 29, 2011

Texas Tour Over...Mazatlan here I am!

I can't believe our time in Texas is over!  It doesn't matter how much time we spend there; there's never enough time to see EVERYONE.  We hope we can catch up with you next time.  Or my advice....Come see us!   


I am now in Mazatlan having a great time.  Unfortunately, Bob isn't with me at this time.  He's been very busy helping his mom with a move and getting her settled in her new home.  He'll be joining me in a week.


So guess what?  I'm on VACATION!  Woohoo.


As I mentioned I'm in Mazatlan and staying with some friends.  I had no idea the motorcycle rally was going to take place this weekend.  This place is wild right now.  I left my camera with Bob and I'm missing some fantastic photo opportunities; bummer.  The malecon "boardwalk" is one giant party.  I'm loving the energy and remembering why we loved it here.


I'm still getting used to all the cars, though.  I've always been a city girl but after being on the island...I really enjoyed not having roads, cars, honking, squealing brakes, and fumes.  I'll adjust though.


Next week there's a Canadian PGA Golf tournament being played at one of the best courses here in Mazatlan.  I'm on the volunteers list to help out with the event. I'm so looking forward to it.  Not to mention I'll receive two free rounds of golf for my services.  Sounds like a win-win to me.   


Well, I'm pretty wiped out tonight.  I'll be back soon.
Take care everyone. 
Hugs to all,
Bonnie

3 comments:

Lizzzzz said...

It was soooo good to see you all last week!! Miss ya already! Take care!
Lizzzzz

Guanaja Sharon said...

Sounds like you are adjusting and will make this your home! Enjoy. Know how you love to party and now you can golf!
We hope you get back to the island someday and wish you and Bob all the best.
Missing you immensely.

Sandy said...

Sounds like a fun place,Bonnie. We've missed your posts. Maybe Bob's cousins will have to take another trip to visit with you both. Take care.