Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life's a Beach

Hello all, How is everyone doing? Things are quite well here. Yesterday, we spent most of our time at the beach with Chris, Jody, John and ourselves. We introduced Bob to FrisKnock and we played Bocce Ball on the beach. The weather was very nice slight over cast perfect for beach games. Bob had a great time learning the game. Unfortunately, he was never on a winning team. He had me as a partner most of the day and guy watching took my place while I went and swam. They couldn't pull of the win either from John & Chris. But it was a blast. We also caught a movie last night. They actually have a movie theater here on the island. Very comfortable seating and A/C. Best of all you can bring in your own booze and popcorn. We saw Fools Gold. I have to say I was very disappointed in the movie. I actually wanted to walk out half way thru but hung in there. Today, I'll be tending the grill making pizzas for lunch. I have lots of fun with that. 4th of July is upon us. They supposedly have an awesome fireworks display and good eats on the beach. Bundo Beach is sponsoring the event. Several volleyball tourneys will be taking place. I thought for a moment to enter but I heard folks from other islands and the mainland come to participate in this tourney. Makes me think this will be competitive and hard core. I'm too old and just don't have it in me anymore. I'll watch from the sidelines. Gotta go for now. Take care. Lots of love to all. B&B

4 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Hey Bon Bon --- I enjoy your stories keep them coming. I wish I was there to kick Mary's ass in Bocce Ball (ha!) Im sure you are showing G'ster a great time- cant wait to read that blog. Miss you and see you soon
love
cindy

SAILOR GIRL said...

Hi Bonnie,
Trechell & I were just talking about you today. Trechell says I've taken over for you as the agressive bitch on the trade floor!!! LOL Think of you all the time and miss having you around. Hopefully next year I'll be able to make a trip out to visit you & Bob. Make sure you make time while you're here in Houston for a happy hour!!!
hugs,
Eileen

Bonnie N Bob's Travels said...

Hey Cindy...Happy Belated...Belated Birthday. I looked for you online but Ina said you took the day off and went to Galveston. I know you had a good time. Ginger's visit was sweet. She didn't play too many games with us. She and her Mom enjoyed the sun and water mostly. Mary would have loved for you to come down and bring your game. Next time for sure.

Bonnie N Bob's Travels said...

Hey Eileen...Aggressive? Me? Naw! U give them hell. Are those guys still giving you a hard time?

I'll see you soon. Happy Hour for sure.