Friday, October 3, 2008

Mexico Update

Hello! I'm really sorry I haven't had a chance to blog since we've been traveling. Our main objective since we've been here in Mazatlan has been to find an apartment. The process took us a few days but we have found one. A very cute place in the heart of everything. We move in this coming Saturday (10/04) and we cannot wait. Once we get settled, I'll catch you guys up on everything. It's been an amazing experience so far and I can't wait to share pictures. Our friend Cindy will be joining for a visit next week and my Mom & Sandy will be joining us for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see them. Anyone else wanting to join us is more than welcome. We do miss everyone and hope all is going well for our family & friends back home. Take Care - Bonnie (&Bob)

1 comments:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

I'm so jealous! I am glad you are safe and having a wonderful time.
-Elizabeth