Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Night Football

Are you ready for some football? We're back on schedule...on Monday nights we normally hang out at a place called Army Wings. Great wings, 2 for 1 beers, nice large screen TV's and fantastic music afterwards. Tonight just happened to be my Houston Texans. WooHoo. They finally looked great. I'm still a little disappointed in the offense but defense showed up. Mario Williams is on FIRE! This is one time where I wouldn't mind being at work and talking a little smack at with the guys....especially with Danny Conner. Danny said over & over, "That the Texans made the absolute worst pick in NFL History". I know he is choking on his words. He needs to leave the NFL draft to the experts and stick to trading. He's much better at that. And Ken Dewey is a huge VY fan...where is he at these days? On the bench! Crying! Reggie Bush well...not bad; but no Mario Williams. We called our tailgating friends tonight...Ina, David, Sonja and Jeff. These guys never disappoint me. They were still tailgating an hour after the game. I love them and miss them very much. Hope everyone has a great evening. Miss you - Bonnie.

0 comments: