Sunday, February 22, 2009

Giving up for now!

Hola, How is everyone doing? My Morelia post went out way before I was ready...SORRY! But, I've been working on it for the past 3 days and not getting anywhere. Not sure if I have too many pictures posted or what the problem is but I keep getting locked out. So, I'm giving up. Plus, I think I'm confusing you guys by posting places we've already been to and trying to catch you guys up. We are in Puerto Escondido and loving it. Now that I'm giving up on my Morelia post; I'll have more time to spend out on the beach. Woo Hoo! I can tell you though, Morelia was worth the trip. We didn't have it on our original path but glad we added it. If you've been reading our blog along the way you know we've spent a lot of time touring Churches. It my thing; I'm Catholic and Bob is a great sport. He doesn't seem to mind tagging along with me into them. Morelia by far has the best Cathedral we've seen. And yes, we have been to the one in Mexico City. That too was something to see but hands down...Morelia was beautiful. Plus they have a "Lighting of the Church" every Saturday that was breathtaking. It's starts @ 9:00 p.m. when they light the lower portion of the church which is then followed by a series of fireworks. Then they lit the middle part of the church and once again fireworks. Once the whole church is lit up the fireworks display is fabulous. The whole ceremony took 30 mins. We loved it. I thought that was worth the trip in itself. I am disappointed that I'm not able to explain the pictures that already went out but hopefully you enjoyed anyway. Other than that...We went to a Blues Fest last night. Get this..one of the bands was from Austin. They were called the Flying A's. They were good. The headline guy was Matt Schofield. He's no Mark May but not bad. It was a nice evening. We're off to the beach. Hope everyone is doing well. We'll be in touch later. Love to all - Bonnie

0 comments: