Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We're settled for the month!

Hi Everyone! I'm so happy to let you guys know that we found an apartment! WooHoo! We can unpack and relax for a month. We have cute apartment hillside but only 3 blocks off the beach. We have a balcony that overlooks the ocean and where we can check out the surfers in action or just take a nap on our hammock. Now that's what I'm talking about. The only thing that I'm bummed about is that this place doesn't have a pool. O'well, we'll make the most of it. Bob & I plan to buy some boogie boards and hang in the ocean. Bob had mentioned that he wanted to take surfing lessons but thought better of the idea and opted out. Boogie boards may be a better alternated since we are a LITTLE older now. I don't have any pictures of our place just yet but I'll get some taken and posted as soon as possible. We do hope someone will come visit us. Bob did a little research on the internet and it looks like it's costing $490/rt/pp. I know...it's high dollar but at least you will have a free place to stay. And I'll cook for you guys. Think about OK? We'll be here till March 15th and then we'll be making our way over to Belize from here. Since we are "busing it" the trip from here to there is approx 24 hours. So, we plan to do some night stays along the way but we have to be out of Mexico by March 19th. Our tourist visa will expire. As you know I've been without internet for a few weeks. I'm planning to back track and post pictures of the places we've been. Hope you guys enjoy! Love to all - B&B

0 comments: