Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Belize it is!

Woohoo! We have our apartment booked for our next destination. We will be on the Ambergris Caye (Belize) for a month starting March 20th - April 20th. Unfortunately, with a US passport you can only stay in their country for a month. Or we would have to submit a request to the Embassy for longer stay. No problem. We're meeting up with some friends in Guatemala late April. AND guess what????? I'm so excited, Ginger has already booked her ticket to come visit us. I can't wait. Thank you, Ginger. Anybody else wanting to experience an "island" style vacation, or dive...come see us. We'll be right on the beach. That's a major accomplishment! See we do work hard...(oops, did I say that out loud) Hope everyone has a fabulous day. Big hugs to all - B&B

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad ya'll are having fun, and I wish I was going to be in Belize at the same time you were! I will be there in July and staying on the North of the island in Villa Aurora. Would you mind keeping your feelers out for me? I need a good local fisherman to take us out fishing while we are there. I prefer a local to a touring company. Anything else you would recommend, let me know. also, I have met one lady that is very nice and offers a cool tour called a pub crawl. I thought ya'll might be interested. Tell her that I sent you. She has been very helpful to us!! info@karibbeanwatersports.com ask for shelley.

Miss you guys!!!!

Kelly