Monday, March 9, 2009

What's going on?

Hi...How is everyone doing? Are you adjusting to the time change there? Mexico doesn't participate in the Day Light Savings. So, for my friends & family back home in Texas we are now an hour behind you guys. We were panicked over the weekend. What's the saying...? Everything happens for a reason. Works for me! I had sent an email out saying we had our place booked in Belize. Well, we did and we had sent them our deposit only to receive an email saying they were double booked. They could only accept our reservations for 20 days of our 30 requested. Goes without saying we were very upset and scrounging to find another place to live. Not to mention we have house guest coming. We pulled it off though. We found a better place. WooHoo! We got it booked last night and we are thrilled. We'll be renting a house versus a condo giving us more room. Here's the link if anyone is interested in seeing the place. It's http://ambergriscaye.com/lafloridita/index.html You can just click on the link and it will open the website. So what else is going? I'm not reading too many comments from you guys. My Aunt Luz tells me she is having a hard time putting a comment out on the blog....Are you experiencing the same problem? I do enjoy reading from you guys too. I miss you guys. Have a great day! Bonnie & Bob. O'by the way! We now have a Houston line tied to our Skype/computer. Anyone from Houston can call us as a Local call using your home or cell phone. And any friend or family outside Houston can call us too. It would be a long distance call and not an International. If you want our phone number send me an email to www.bonandbob@msn.com Didn't want to post it for obvious reasons. Take care!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnie. It's Neesie....wazzup girl!! Been reading your blog so finally decided to see if I could respond back (had to set up acct). Sounds like you've been having so much fun out there. Wish it were me!!

Toni

Anonymous said...

Bonnnnie! It's Jamie. Miss you like crazy. Post some more pictures! I like to dream while I read your blog, haha. Keep havin' fun.

Love, JAMIE!

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

Glad things worked out for y'all. If you haven't already, check out the Hastings/Elsik class of '86 on Facebook. Recent pics from the gathering last week that Leslie organized.

Bonnie N Bob's Travels said...

Hey Nessie...Girl, how you been? So, good to hear from you. when are you going to come see me

Bonnie N Bob's Travels said...

Hey Jamie,
Yes, you are right. I do need to post more pics. Highspeed Internet here in Mexico isn't the same as back home...Sometimes it takes 5 mins to post a pic. I'll start back up. It's not like I have nothing else to do...Hahaha!

Miss you too! Come see me sometime. Gus is coming to Belize.

Bonnie N Bob's Travels said...

Hey Elizabeth, Thanks for following my blog. I appreciate your comments. I just recently joined FB...I'll have to go check out Leslie's picks. Were you able to make the HH?