Thursday, March 26, 2009

Internet at the house! Woohoo

Hey everyone, looks we have internet at the house. Bob found an area out on our deck where we can use someone's wireless for free. I'm loving that! Of course it may just be today & the way the wind is blowing but I plan to take advantage of it. I guess if we continue w/the process I can post some pictures. Guess, I need to take some 1st. We actually used Skype this morning too. Not sure how that happened since the Island supposedly blocked this access. But, I'm not complaining. Bob was able to talk to his mom & I was able to talk to my Dad. Bob would like to thank everyone for all the warm birthday wishes. He turned 45 on Tuesday. He's getting up there but he still looks great! We didn't do a whole lot for his special day. We're holding out for our guests. We'll be ready to tear up the town with them & celebrate all over again. He's learning from me. It's a nice cool breezy day today. We're just hanging out at the casa catching up on emails & banking things. I'm so glad we have internet at the house for banking. I hate using a internet cafe to transfer funds, look at statements & pay credit card bills. You never know who is looking over your shoulder. Other than that, life is good! Hope everyone has a great day. I'll be in touch & hopefully with some pics to share. Hugs - B&B

0 comments: