Friday, January 16, 2009

Apology!

Hey everyone. I want to apologize for the way my blogs are being displayed. I have no idea why they are "wrapping". When I "preview" them they appear to be in a fashion that is presentable. I'll have to find out why the layout is as such. If anyone out there...(ie..Jamie); knows what I could be doing different, please advise. Otherwise hope you can enjoy. We are wrapping up our stay here in Guanajuato. We leave tomorrow for Guadalajara on the 11:30 bus. If you are following our itinerary there's been a slight change with more to come. We won't mention any names but someone I'm travelling with decided to make last minute changes without looking at a map. So, we'll be backtracking a little. As I stated we'll be heading to Guadalajara and then from there we're coming back in this direction to go to San Miguel de Allendes. Tonight we'll be heading back to the movies to watch "Marley & Me" and walking around the town square on last time. The movie, yes another chick flick. What can I say, Bob is limited on his movie selections based on what is being shone in English. He's being a trooper though. I think he's looking forward to this movie. Lots of love - Bonnie & Bob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
From what I can tell, your blog looks fine. You might try using this code when seperating your photos from text, < br > but just put it all together. It is basically an 'enter'...but in blog terms. Hope that helps.
Miss you!
Jamie

Bonnie N Bob's Travels said...

Thank you, Jamie!