Monday, June 2, 2008

Awesome Storms!

Hola... Thank you guys for checking in with us about TS Alma. We are doing great. We are having some amazing storms right now with lots of lightening. I'm loving it. I'm blogging tonight from a friend's place, Judy. She's just off the water and has a spectacular view of the ocean. Her bedroom is on the 3rd floor and opens up to a deck which overlooks the water. I'm feeling the wind blowing wickedly and listening to the rain hitting the roof. I'm in heaven right now. The smell of the salt air is all around and the lights are flickering. Beautiful. Well dang! I need to close up. I want to sign out and watch this storm. Love everyone. Chat a little later.

1 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Hey girl -- Ill keep you posted if I hear of any Bob sightings in Houston. Can you post pictures on this blog? would love to see some of the island and of course you.
I love storms too, to bad it hasnt rained or stormed here in months my yard is dead
xoxoxxo