Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Photos of Jackie's going away party

B&B & Jackie






Bonnie & OK









Michelle, Bonnie & Judy










Bonnie, Barb & Kathy









Bon, Florida Steve, Barb & Kathy









Barb, Chris, Bob & Kathy












Food, food & more food. That's Jeff on the left whos' eyeballing Mandy's steak. Thanks Jeff for giving us a place to stay. Jeff thought we were only staying for a month. SUPRISE!









The lovely married couple of Jody & Chris.
That's Chris' Mom that is visting for a few weeks.









Go home people, the party's over.

6 comments:

Peachy Girl said...

I'm so proud of you...posting pictures. Everyone looks like they were having a good time or should I say too good of a time! Awesome. Love ya!!

dimples said...

Bonnie - thanks for posting the pix. You look happy and sun-kissed - or is that the drinks making your cheeks red? Keep on rockin.
Dora

nancy and pete said...

Keep sending the pics. Looks like you are having a great time.Miss you.
Nancy

Lizzzzz said...

Hey Loca Chica! Sounds like you are adjusting well to island life! I forgot you two had this blog. Had to read a lot to catch up but it was worth it! :) Take care!
Lizzzz

Bonnie N Bob's Travels said...

I can't take credit for posting the pics...Bob did them for us. I wish I had the camera while he was away. I really had some photo opts. I may have to invest in my own camera.

Glad you guys are enjoying. I'm really having a great time and enjoying life. Not that I didn't before but this is very different.

Much Love to all. Keep the comments coming.

HOOVDOG said...

Looks like your enjoying life to the fullest. im ready to come down and open a dcp tab. Justthink about yellow banana hammock LOL
Hoovdog